dentist NN11 dentist NN12

Complaining about NHS dental treatment

If you wish to make a complaint about the care or service provided by your dentist or dental surgery, contact the person responsible for the practice complaints procedure. Your dentist will try to resolve your complaint.

If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.
Further information about making a complaint is available from:

  • the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
  • your local Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS)
  • the NHS complaints section on this site
  • the Citizens Advice Bureau

Complaints Policy

Complaining about private dental treatment

If you wish to make a complaint about private dental services, contact the Dental Complaints Service.
This service is funded by the General Dental Council, which sets out standards of conduct for and regulates all dental professionals in the UK.
You can call the Dental Complaints Service on 08456 120 540 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm), or fill out the complaint form on their website.

DR H R PATEL BDS (U.Bristol 1980)
GDC no: 54837

DR V KHOOSAL (U.Shelffield 2010)
GDC no: 193875

DR T PATEL (Queen Mary London 2011)
GDC no: 212223

General Dental Council
Organisation which regulates dental professionals in the UK.